Spread the word
If you know of someone looking for a small pet why not point them in our direction. If we don’t have the right animal for them we may know of a rescue that does.
Are you on Facebook or Twitter? By sharing the stories of our animals you can help them find homes faster.
The easiest way to donate towards the care of the animals is via their direct paypal link: https://www.paypal.me/glblake
Donations needn’t be monetary, there are plenty of items that we would be happy to receive.
Many of our current needs are represented on our Amazon Wishlist https://www.amazon.co.uk/registry/wishlist/1BBJ6Q9ZT1828
- SHREDDED PAPER: We are in constant need of shredded paper to use as cage substrate.
- FOOD: Hay, Gerty guinea pig food, Science selective degu nuggets, Rat or Hamster nuggets and
- most varieties of Rabbit or Rat muesli mix, all come in very handy with so many mouths to feed.
- CAGES, TOYS etc: Do you have any cages or accessories that you no-longer need?
- Our small furries love new toys to play with.
- HOUSEHOLD ITEMS: Egg boxes and Tea towels/ Hand towels, soon destroyed but always enjoyed.
- GOOD QUALITY ITEMS: We are always looking for items that could be auctioned to raise funds. The next Mickelmarsh auction, being held by Brambles Fund, is coming up in January 2021 and will be looking for donated items just after Christmas. Contact Marie at Brambles Fund for more information.
Visit our Facebook fundraising site for new and second-hand animal items.
Join Brambles Fund to take part in auctions supporting small animal rescues.
The next auction starts April 7th and any info about donations needs to have been received by 10pm April 6th.
Do you have some spare time to attend a carboot sale or hold an online auction for us? Maybe you are an expert painter or crafter and would like sell your work to raise funds. Perhaps you could put a donation tin in your business or workplace.
Could you offer a temporary home to any of our animals while they wait for their new family to come along?
*Subject to homecheck and completion of contract.